Alida believes in a world where customers are the ultimate source of truth. A world where the best business decisions are those made with customers, not for them. That's why Alida created the world's first CXM and insights platform to turn customer truth into action. For over 20 years, iconic brands like BuzzFeed, LinkedIn, and Red Bull have chosen Alida, formerly Vision Critical, as their secret weapon. Alida’s unique approach of coupling broad feedback with deep insights creates meaningful and lasting customer relationships and builds brands that stand the test of time
Alida believes in a world where customers are the ultimate source of truth. A world where the best business decisions are those made with customers, not for them. That's why Alida created the world's first CXM and insights platform to turn customer truth into action. For over 20 years, iconic brands like Buzzfeed, LinkedIn and Red Bull have chosen Alida, formerly Vision Critical, as their secret weapon. Alida's unique approach of coupling broad feedback with deep insights creates meaningful and lasting customer relationships and builds brands that stand the test of time.
Follow us at www.alida.com and engage with us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.
Equally important to the success of our business are our people. We couldn't do what we do without our awesome Lider's and look forward to welcoming a new Lider, you to our Alida family. Join us and let's make a difference together.
You want to help change the way the world views customers.
From professional sports teams to Fortune 100 companies, we work with some of the biggest brands in the world – and so will you. We are a successful global software company with a start-up mentality. Our leadership team is always available, teams work side-by-side and fresh perspectives are not only encouraged, they are celebrated.
Vision Critical was born from the idea there had to be a better way for companies to connect with the people who matter most to them: their customers. The belief that people matter is the core of our culture.
We believe that people have wisdom that’s worth listening to, learning from and acting on. Be one of those people at Vision Critical. Join us!
We are looking for someone who:
- Wants to be a strategic member of the sales team, responsible for identifying and ultimately creating qualified sales opportunities
- Is responsible for building sales pipeline and generating revenue
- Can increase pipeline through active demand generation and targeted campaigns
- Can manage multiple customer calls and web presentations on a daily basis
You are a fit if you are:
- Interested in technology and in becoming an expert in your space
- Driven and self-motivated to be successful in whatever you do
- Collaborative: you naturally share ideas and never lose sight that you are part of a team
- Comfortable with leveraging multiple social channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, events, etc.) to make connections and start conversations with people
- Comfortable building relationships with clients over the phone and via email
- Experienced with SaaS environments
- Able to adapt to change and flourish in a dynamic environment
- A positive person, with the ability to excel under pressure
You bring these skills with you:
- Passion for technology, marketing and sales
- Active prospecting, nurturing and pipeline building using tools like Salesforce.com, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Hootsuite, etc.
- Writing, crafting and honing engaging and attention-grabbing emails, proposals, letters and voice messages
- Willingness to deliver presentations over web/phone
- An ability to develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of products and services, relevant industry trends, and competition
- You have 1+ years sales and/or account management experience at a SaaS or Enterprise Software company
- You are a strong listener and customer advocate
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Marketing, Sales or a similar discipline
- A background in Market Research is valued but not a necessity
Ready to join our team?
If you are customer and people centric and are interested in helping Alida deliver on its commitments and taking your career to the next level, we invite you to apply online now.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We know there are many options in the marketplace and want to sincerely thank you for your interest, and taking the time to apply to Alida.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
Alida Job Applicant CCPA Notice at Collection Last updated: January 1, 2020.
This Job Applicant CCPA Notice at Collection describes the categories of personal information that we, Alida Inc. and our corporate affiliates, collect about you as a California resident applying for a job with us, and the purposes for which we use your personal information.
We recommend that you not disclose sensitive personal characteristics (e.g., religion, philosophical or political beliefs, or financial data) in your resume/CV or any materials you initially submit in support of your application. If you provide information about others (e.g., reference contact details), please first ensure you have informed them that you will be providing their information and that they are happy for you to provide it to us.
When you submit a job application to us, we collect your name, contact details, education and work experience, contact details of your former/current employer, information about your educational background, your work and other professional experience, and any other information you voluntarily submit, such as the information you provide in an application form, CV or resume or public profile you share with us. We use these categories of information to determine your suitability for the role for which you have applied or for similar roles within the Alida group of affiliates, and contact you about your application if we have questions or would like to schedule an interview.
If your job application progresses, we may collect information that you provide during any interviews with us and, subject to applicable law, through any background or reference checks we perform on you. We use these categories of information to further evaluate your suitability for the role for which you have applied or for similar roles within the Alida group of affiliates and decide whether to extend a work offer to you.
If we extend an offer to you, we may request and collect additional information from you, such as proof of eligibility to work in country (e.g., a passport or visa), tax information, bank account information, benefits eligibility information and other information. We use these categories of information to take steps to start a work relationship with you.
We may also use any or all of the above categories of personal information to comply with applicable laws and administer our compliance with such requirements (such as under employment and immigration laws), and exercise or defend our legal rights. In the event of a proposed merger, acquisition, sale or other business transaction involving our business or its assets, we may use your personal information in ways that support or give effect to the transaction.
Job applicants who have a visual disability should please visit our accessibility plan page to request this Notice in an alternative format. Please see our Supplemental CCPA Disclosures at VC-HR@alida.com.