Alida believes in a world where customers are the ultimate source of truth. A world where the best business decisions are those made with customers, not for them. That's why Alida created the world's first CXM and insights platform to turn customer truth into action. For over 20 years, iconic brands like BuzzFeed, LinkedIn, and Red Bull have chosen Alida, formerly Vision Critical, as their secret weapon. Alida’s unique approach of coupling broad feedback with deep insights creates meaningful and lasting customer relationships and builds brands that stand the test of time
Alida believes in a world where customers are the ultimate source of truth. A world where the best business decisions are those made with customers, not for them. That's why Alida created the world's first CXM and insights platform to turn customer truth into action. For over 20 years, iconic brands like Buzzfeed, LinkedIn and Red Bull have chosen Alida, formerly Vision Critical, as their secret weapon. Alida's unique approach of coupling broad feedback with deep insights creates meaningful and lasting customer relationships and builds brands that stand the test of time.
Follow us at www.alida.com and engage with us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.
Equally important to the success of our business are our people. We couldn't do what we do without our awesome Lider's and look forward to welcoming a new Lider, you to our Alida family. Join us and let's make a difference together.
We are looking for an Account Executive that embodies “customer-centricity”, has a disciplined approach to selling, and is ready to take that next step in their career into strategic accounts. This opportunity will allow the candidate to get deep within line of business and C-level with some of the world’s most respected brands, to find opportunity and risk, enabling Alida to provide added value through upsell, cross sell and net new opportunities. You will work closely with line of business (LOB) and C-Level executives as a trusted advisor to deeply understand their unique business challenges and goals. You will consult with customers using our platform to evangelize solutions that will help them reach their business goals.
Responsibilities and deliverables will include:
- Create and maintain a sales pipeline to ensure over-achievement within the designated account.
- Manage the end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Sales Engineers, Professional Services, Marketing, Customer Success etc.
- Use your solution selling expertise to respond optimally to customer needs and identify business potential in order to create a strategic, long-term partnership with your customers.
- Strengthen client relationships through regular engagement and face-to-face meetings
- Organize and manage in-market events, and account specific initiatives to generate net new opportunities and interest within the account.
- Maintaining a long-term perspective to maximize overall revenue generation while being able to generate short term results.
- Proven experience of quota carrying software or technology sales and account management experience. 3 plus years experience.
- Successful history of net direct new business sales, with the ability to prove consistent delivery against revenue targets in SaaS/technology sector.
- Experience managing the sales cycle from prospect to close.
- Experience managing and closing complex sales cycles and demonstrated ownership of all aspects of account management.
- Previous Sales Methodology training (MEDDICC), Sales Navigator & CRM experience
- Direct experience selling community, social, CRM or customer feedback platforms is desirable.
- Bi-lingual in English and German
- University Degree
Ready to join our team?
If you are customer and people centric and are interested in helping Alida deliver on its commitments and taking your career to the next level, we invite you to apply online now.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We know there are many options in the marketplace and want to sincerely thank you for your interest, and taking the time to apply to Alida.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
Alida Job Applicant CCPA Notice at Collection Last updated: January 1, 2020.
This Job Applicant CCPA Notice at Collection describes the categories of personal information that we, Alida Inc. and our corporate affiliates, collect about you as a California resident applying for a job with us, and the purposes for which we use your personal information.
We recommend that you not disclose sensitive personal characteristics (e.g., religion, philosophical or political beliefs, or financial data) in your resume/CV or any materials you initially submit in support of your application. If you provide information about others (e.g., reference contact details), please first ensure you have informed them that you will be providing their information and that they are happy for you to provide it to us.
When you submit a job application to us, we collect your name, contact details, education and work experience, contact details of your former/current employer, information about your educational background, your work and other professional experience, and any other information you voluntarily submit, such as the information you provide in an application form, CV or resume or public profile you share with us. We use these categories of information to determine your suitability for the role for which you have applied or for similar roles within the Alida group of affiliates, and contact you about your application if we have questions or would like to schedule an interview.
If your job application progresses, we may collect information that you provide during any interviews with us and, subject to applicable law, through any background or reference checks we perform on you. We use these categories of information to further evaluate your suitability for the role for which you have applied or for similar roles within the Alida group of affiliates and decide whether to extend a work offer to you.
If we extend an offer to you, we may request and collect additional information from you, such as proof of eligibility to work in country (e.g., a passport or visa), tax information, bank account information, benefits eligibility information and other information. We use these categories of information to take steps to start a work relationship with you.
We may also use any or all of the above categories of personal information to comply with applicable laws and administer our compliance with such requirements (such as under employment and immigration laws), and exercise or defend our legal rights. In the event of a proposed merger, acquisition, sale or other business transaction involving our business or its assets, we may use your personal information in ways that support or give effect to the transaction.
Job applicants who have a visual disability should please visit our accessibility plan page to request this Notice in an alternative format. Please see our Supplemental CCPA Disclosures at VC-HR@alida.com.