Bolt is a technology company on a mission to democratize commerce. The world’s first checkout experience platform, Bolt offers a lightning-fast, one-click checkout, and connects millions of shoppers to retailers through a unified, cross-brand network. Hundreds of forward-thinking retailers like Forever 21, Badgley Mischka, Milk Makeup, and more rely on Bolt to convert, retain, and delight shoppers.
We are witnessing a massive shift of consumer presence from offline to online. With this, there is a need for technologies that enable online businesses to thrive. Bolt is at the center of this universe leading the next generation of e-commerce, having created a best-in-class buying experience from checkout to fraud detection, payments, and more. With our help, retailers can successfully compete with the online retail giants that have the means to invest in technology.
Bolt is looking for its second Sourcer to join a Talent Team that can rival the best of the best. The Talent Team as a whole is incredibly hungry and humble and each member is uniquely talented and appreciated for what they bring to the table every single day. We pride ourselves on hiring the best talent we can attract and are looking for someone that is self-driven and motivated by the challenge of creatively engaging with the world's best on a day-to-day basis.
Bolt's people are its most valuable resource, and as our Technical Sourcer, you'll work closely with hiring managers and company leadership to attract and retain Talent across the US and Canada. You’ll partner intimately with the Recruiters on the team to build the strongest hiring funnels you can imagine. You will use tools and data to create targeted recruiting strategies and build a strong network of qualified candidates across a variety of Engineering and Product functions. You will help shape the future of our company and enhance Bolt’s effort to attract, recruit, and hire a diverse and talented group of individuals while keeping diversity and inclusion as a core fundamental.
As a Technical Sourcer at Bolt you will:
- Spearhead the partnership with Hiring Managers and Recruiters to understand the needs of the business and develop creative strategies for engaging active + passive talent across multiple engineering and product role types
- Proactively lead and develop an overall diverse sourcing strategy and approach for Bolt’s technical and product organization
- Strategize on building diverse and inclusive pipelines of qualified candidates from a variety of sources, including accessing pools of talent from historically underrepresented groups in the tech industry, and using your creative juices to drive innovative strategies
- Research markets, companies, teams, and role types to help drive a consistent pipeline of candidates who are qualified for currently available and upcoming roles. Build and maintain long-term relationships with top talent in the industry
- Provide weekly and monthly reports of top-of-funnel volume, reply rates, and interested rates
Our ideal Sourcer will have:
- 2 + years of sourcing or recruiting experience at a highly technical/SaaS company. Bonus points for being at a Startup or small organization (under 200 employees)
- Curiosity and problem-solving mindset at heart; able to learn about and source for novel roles, research talent availability, and develop creative solutions to sourcing challenges
- Have experience using sourcing tools and applicant tracking systems to identify and engage passive, qualified candidates and manage them through the hiring process.
- Ability to network and build long term relationships with passive candidates
- Have experience researching and market mapping to proactively identify and engage qualified candidates
- Have experience sourcing talent from historically underrepresented groups in the tech industry
- Ability to rigorously prioritize, organize, and multitask; simultaneously building and managing diverse candidate pipelines for multiple roles at varying stages in the process
- Strong analytical skills and ability to track sourcing metrics, draw insights, and translate into action