ABOUT OPENSTORE At OpenStore, we’re rethinking how consumers shop and ecommerce brands are run. Today, we're building the technology and team to identify, value, acquire and scale long-tail ecommerce brands. We're able to catalyze operational efficiencies and unlock a brand's growth potential. We envision a future where emerging ecommerce brands have access to instant liquidity for their businesses and where consumers have ready access to the best, small-brand products. Behind the scenes, we’re a team of experienced founders, operators, software engineers, and data scientists who saw a chance to change the ecommerce landscape. We’re eager to continue expanding our team with humble achievers committed to excellence. Some of the top investors believe in us and are our co-founders: Keith Rabois at Founders Fund and Jack Abraham at Atomic.
JOB SUMMARY As a Recruiting Coordinator you will assist department leads and leadership to develop and execute our hiring process. You’ll collaborate across departments and external recruiting agencies to identify and recruit top talent to join OpenStore in Miami, FL. In particular, you’ll coordinate our recruiting process, assist with sourcing, screen candidates, schedule interviews, assist with offers/closing and effectively improve our candidate process.
- Partners closely with hiring managers to plan the hiring process for new roles including job description creation, job board postings and application reviews
- Develops relationships with hiring managers and leadership to collaborate during the hiring process
- Uses various platforms to source excellent candidates and actively source passive candidates
- Schedules and coordinates a high volume of interviews (phone, on-site, interview challenges)
- Delivers a high quality candidate experience
- Tracks and reports on recruiting funnel metrics; Executes and improves the hiring process continuously
- Tracks and documents candidate communications in Lever
- Stays up-to-date with current recruitment methods and trends
- Proven success as a Recruiting Coordinator or similar
- Exceptional organization and communication skills
- Ability to navigate and flourish in a fast-paced, startup environment;
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, managing concurrent projects effectively balancing attention to detail with timely execution
- Tech savvy, quick learner, and executes work independently and to a high bar
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Must be knowledgeable in HR policies and best practices
- Trustworthy: practices impeccable discretion when handling sensitive information and topics
- In-depth understanding of sourcing tools, like resume databases and online communities
- Experienced with evaluating technical skills for software engineers
- Well versed in technical interview process and common skill sets
- Education: High School diploma required
- Experience: Minimum 3 years of relevant experience required
OpenStore is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer where we welcome and celebrate differences. We are committed to providing a workspace that is safe and inclusive, where everyone feels supported, connected, and inspired to do their best work.