Driven by a vision of decentralizing the cloud industry, CAST AI is a team of cloud experts who empower innovators to build future-ready products. Our AI-powered cloud optimization engine delivers a cost-efficient, high-performing, and resilient infrastructure for every Kubernetes workload. No more vendor lock-in or downtime, the cloud just got solved.
Join an exciting Miami-based AI startup experiencing record growth!
We are looking for a tech-savvy Sales Engineer to assist with the selling of complex technological services. The Sales Engineer's responsibilities include maintaining an extensive knowledge of the products' parts, functions, and processes, creating sales-oriented but tech-heavy content, webinars, and assisting to close sales where technical expertise may be required to fit the clients' needs.
The sales engineering team is part of the company’s sales organization. However, this is primarily a technical position, in which cloud native software development in-depth knowledge is required.
Responsibilities for Sales Engineer:
- Customer first, CAST second: solution-oriented mind that always promotes the best solution to the customer, even if the best solution results in less revenues for CAST;
- Preparing and developing technical presentations to explain our company's solutions to customers;
- Explain CAST solutions in deep, credible technical terms;
- Develop a Proof of Concept (POC) integrations for customers, which demonstrates how to use the product through Infrastructure as Code;
- Technical Webinars to end-customers and with sales partners;
- Technical training to partners, resellers and agents, including developing partner technical presentations;
- Collaborating with partner’s sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support;
- Collaborating with product marketing to help generate content for blogs, online webinars, etc.;
- Working with product management to provide customer technical feedback and influence the product roadmap;
- Researching, developing, and modifying products to meet customers' technical requirements and needs;
- Helping customers who have problems with installed products and recommending improved or upgraded solutions;
- Soliciting and logging client feedback and evaluating the data to create new sales and marketing strategies to target customers;
- Training other members of the sales team on the technical aspects of the company's products and services.
Qualifications for Sales Engineer:
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering;
- Software development in-depth knowledge is a must;
- Strong communication, interpersonal, customer service, and sales skills;
- The ability to relate technical information to non-technical customers;
- Excellent technical and problem-solving skills;
- Good leadership and team working skills;
- Willingness to continue your engineering education.
**Time zone: **
- Americas (US, Canada, Latin America, etc).