About the opportunity
The Sales Operations Manager - NA will play a critical role supporting the Sales organization by helping to improve sales infrastructure including sales tools, systems, structure, and analytics in order to help the Sales team scale. This role requires a candidate who is highly organized and analytical, with the ability to synthesize data and make sound business recommendations to the team. The candidate must be a strong leader, self-directed, well organized, detail-oriented, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What to expect?
- Assist in the development, improvement, and implementation of processes for a smooth end-to-end sales process/lifecycle.
- Help to drive discipline and accuracy around sales forecasting.
- Help to develop and implement effective cross-functional processes.
Reporting & Analytics
- Support sales analytics, reporting, and forecasting on a quarterly, monthly, and ad-hoc basis.
- Assist with creation of reports & dashboards within Salesforce.com
- Create and analyze key insights from forecasts, key business drivers, trends, and operating metrics. Translate data into insights and action.
- Collaborate on strategic Salesforce.com reporting processes.
- Assist with day-to-day activities supported by Sales Operations.
- Be a thought leader and go-to expert on resources and tools.
- Keep Sales Operations & Sales Department documentation up-to-date and relevant in company Wiki.
- Work directly with key sales leaders on critical strategic, organizational, and operational projects designed to increase revenue, sales productivity, and operational efficiency.
- Work with cross-functional teams including Marketing, Finance, and Customer Success.
Training and Onboarding
- Assist in sales training and onboarding including processes, tools, methodologies, and best practices
What you need to be successful?
- Prior experience in Sales Operations Management or equivalent
- Strong analytical and process definition skills
- Solid experience in building an analytics models
- Admin level proficiency in Salesforce.com (certification a plus, but not a requirement)
- Deep sales process and methodology experience and expertise
What’s in it for you?
- Join an ambitious tech company reshaping the way people build digital products
- Work in our beautiful downtown space close to Embarcadero Station, complete with a fully stocked kitchen
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Commuter benefits to help you get to and from work
- An unlimited time-off policy that rivals the best in Silicon Valley
- We set you up for success, equipping you with the latest and greatest hardware
- Use your personal education budget to improve your skills and grow in your career, with extra days off
- Relocation budget to aid your move to San Francisco and assistance to help you settle down in your new city
- Plus, Contentful socks! Oh yeah!
Who are we?
Contentful powers digital experiences for 28% of the Fortune 500 companies and thousands of global brands. Our content platform unifies content in a single hub, structures it for use in any digital channel and integrates seamlessly with hundreds of tools through open APIs. It lets developers and content creators work in parallel, increasing team efficiency and happiness. Companies such as Spotify, Urban Outfitters, Jack in the Box, The British Museum, Xoom and Lenovo use Contentful to build their mobile and web products, voice controlled apps and more.
We’re growing rapidly and are backed by over $150 million in funding from top-tier venture capital firms like Sapphire Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, General Catalyst and Benchmark.
More than 350 people from 70 nations contribute their energy and creativity to Contentful, working from hubs in Berlin, San Francisco and distributed locations around the world.
“Everyone is welcome here” — it’s a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical disability or length of time spent unemployed. We look forward to your application!
By clicking “Apply for this job,” I acknowledge that I have read the “Contentful’s Candidate Privacy Notice”, and hereby acknowledge and accept the collection, processing, use, and storage of my personal data as described therein.