About the opportunity
The Sales Operations Associate will execute on our sales strategy to drive growth and achieve brand and platform objectives by supporting the Sales organization. This role reports directly to the Sales Operations Manager and works closely with the Sales Operations team members to improve sales infrastructure including sales tools, systems, structure, and analytics in order to help the Sales team scale.
What to expect?
- Provide users with technical support on Salesforce and associated applications, and manage ongoing support requests and administrative needs of users.
- Monitor user adoption adoption rates and respond as needed (additional training sessions, communication, modifications, etc.) to improve.
- Daily administration and support of Salesforce database.
- Regularly perform de-duping and clean-up procedures.
- Manage sales and leads databases, including entering and analyzing data.
- Assist with day-to-day activities supported by Sales Operations.
- Keep Sales Operations & Sales Department documentation up-to-date and relevant in company Wiki.
- Support sales analytics, reporting, and forecasting on a quarterly, monthly, and ad-hoc basis.
- Assist with creation of reports & dashboards within Salesforce.com.
- Support the Sales Ops Manager in creating key insights from forecasts, key business drivers, trends, and operating metrics.
- Collaborate on strategic Salesforce.com reporting processes.
- Assist in the development, improvement, and implementation of processes for a smooth end-to-end sales process/lifecycle.
- Support the Sales Ops Manager in the development and implementation of effective cross-functional processes.
- Assist the Sales Ops Manager in sales training and onboarding including processes, tools, methodologies, and best practices.
What you need to be successful?
- Proactive, self-directed and diligent
- Strong project management skills
- Prior experience in Sales Operations or equivalent (1-2 years)
- Prior experience in Salesforce.com is a plus
What’s in it for you?
- Join an ambitious tech company reshaping the way people build digital products.
- We set you up for success, equipping you with the latest and greatest hardware
- Enjoy a full range of events, including workshops, Contentful-hosted meetups, guest speakers and team activities. Meet your team members from across the globe at our annual offsite.
- Get fit! We offer a variety of health and fitness classes and a discount on Urban Sports Club.
- Use your personal education budget to improve your skills and grow in your career. Join a free German class or one of our many internal learning initiatives!
- Plus, Contentful socks! Oh yeah!
Who are we?
Contentful powers digital experiences for 28% of the Fortune 500 companies and thousands of global brands. Our content platform unifies content in a single hub, structures it for use in any digital channel and integrates seamlessly with hundreds of tools through open APIs. It lets developers and content creators work in parallel, increasing team efficiency and happiness. Companies such as Spotify, Urban Outfitters, ARD Broadcaster, The British Museum, Xoom and Lenovo use Contentful to build their mobile and web products, voice controlled apps and more.
We’re growing rapidly and are backed by over $150 million in funding from top-tier venture capital firms like Sapphire Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, General Catalyst and Benchmark.
More than 350 people from 70 nations contribute their energy and creativity to Contentful, working from hubs in Berlin, San Francisco and distributed locations around the world.
“Everyone is welcome here” — it’s a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical disability or length of time spent unemployed. We look forward to your application!
By clicking “Apply for this job,” I acknowledge that I have read the “Contentful’s Candidate Privacy Notice”, and hereby acknowledge and accept the collection, processing, use, and storage of my personal data as described therein.