Business Development · Full-time · Miami, United States
Top skills for this role Build these skills listed on the job description or by the job poster.
Attention to Detail Sales HubSpot Communication Google BigQuery Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Google Data Studio Google Workplace Oral Communication Oil Pipeline Management
Position: HubSpot Specialist
The HubSpot Specialist’s primary role is to manage the client relationship management software and enable the sales team to produce more revenue faster.
● Create workflows and automations to route a high volume of leads and contacts to correct
departments and correct sales representatives.
● Ability to create lead generating sequences to engage prospective customers and generate
inbound opportunities for the different sales teams.
● Coordination with marketing, sales, finance and customer service departments to execute
interdepartmental projects through the CRM.
● Troubleshooting technical issues with HubSpot.
● Creates dashboards for management visibility and pipeline management.
● Conducts periodic audits on the CRM to make sure every salesperson on staff is maintaining
organization and efficiency.
● Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions (content
downloads, site page visits, etc).
● Measure results and optimize lead nurturing workflows for these segments to convert leads into
● Tracks lead sources to determine the ROI of marketing campaigns.
● Constantly finding better ways to improve contact rates and opportunities for the Sales
● Administer and manage the customer relationship management (CRM) tool for full functional
use by the leadership team.
● The duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may
● The scope of the job may change as necessitated by business needs.
● High School diploma or GED preferred
● Experience with Client Relationship Management tools required (Hubspot preferred)
● Proficient or advanced with G-Suite (Sheets, Documents, Gmail, Calendars, Slides)
● Competent problem solver / Great attitude and attention to detail
● Experience with Big Query and Google Data Studio is a plus
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Able to function effectively in a fast paced work environment
This is an hourly position with required overtime and some weekends as needed.
FLASHGAS is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the
decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Open roles at FLASH GAS