Position: Project Manager (Monday.com)
The Project Manager is responsible for coordinating the buildout of our project management software, Monday.com. A successful candidate will be able to create processes for all departments, including: Marketing, Finance, Information Technology, Legal, Events, Licensee and more. This role will directly create and assist in the assignments and requests of internal departments using strong communication skills to coordinate projects large and small.
- Coordinate on building the Monday.com process for all departments from Marketing, Finance, IT, Legal, Licensee, Events, etc.
- Update and/or maintain workspace, board data, and automations
- Work with the department leaders to determine the best route to update or restructure their workspace and/or boards
- Update the structure of workspaces or boards when a new process is introduced
- Compile dashboards for easy visual view of key data throughout all the departments
- Provide training with our staff to be up to speed with the platform
- Connect and integrate automations needed to simplify processes
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Monitor progress and make adjustments to Monday.com as needed
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- 3-5 years of project management software experience, Monday.com experience a plus
- Knowledge of Google Suite Software, Gmail, Google Sheets, Google Docs, Google Calendar, and G-Drive
- Other Software experience a plus: Slack, Zendesk, Adobe Suite, Microsoft Office Suite
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Ability to conceptualize and manage the workflow of multiple departments
- Detail oriented and ability to gather necessary information and details
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope and timeline.
FLASHGAS is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.