We make the concierge corporate gifting process just one-click away with AI.
Giftpack Inc. 👉🏻 About Giftpack ( https://giftpack.ai/about ) giftpack.ai | giftpack.io
Hiring Business Developer
At Giftpack, you'll have purpose, make a difference, and have a family. And at a company that has achieved huge growth over the last year, you'll be comfortable, happy, challenged, and irreplaceable for sure.
Your day at Giftpack
- 🍣 There is a standup meeting at the beginning of each day.
- 🍣 You update on what you have accomplished the previous day.
- 🍣 You set your goals for today and estimate when will be completed.
- 🍣 You’ll spend your day planning business cooperation, get partners onboard, and achieve growth/sales goal for the team.
- 🍣 You can discuss product issues, ask engineers for great business developing tools with all your colleagues.
- ✅ Be able to become a full-time employee after 6 months based on your achievement ( with stock shares ).
- ✅ Remote flexible work schedule.
- ✅ Great team with great diversity.
- ✅ Awesome work environment plus remote.
- ✅ New, clean, awesome office ( We have co-working space in different cities ).
- ✅ Flat, flexible and understanding leadership.
- ✅ Your mom will be proud of you.
We want great business developers! If you're the type of guy or girl who likes to negotiate, make the plans for business goals, connect friends on the weekends, and stay up to date on all things startup/technology/growth/sales then this job is for you.
- ⛩ 4+ years on Business Development / Sales
- ⛩ Business Cooperation / Partnerships / Negotiation
- ⛩ Keynote / PowerPoint
- ⛩ Excel / Number
- ⛩ Presentation / Pitching
- ⛩ Making Connections in New York City
- ⛩ Understand the Culture of New York City
- ⛩ Good sense of dealing with Data / Numbers
- 🌟 Proof of English / Mandarin / Japanese ability.
- 🌟 Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent work experience.
- 🌟 Success working on high-performance teams.
- 🌟 Delivered solutions in large-scale enterprise environments.
- 🌟 Prior consulting or professional services experience.
- 🌟 Motivated to continually improve your craft, sharing and learning every day.
- 🌟 Exceptional integrity with the desire to create the best possible customer needs and Giftpack’s vision.
- 🌟 Experience with web-based and data-driven applications.
Do I Need a Degree?
Some companies say you need "5+ years of experience" or whatever... we're not like that. The founder and CEO of Giftpack is a self-taught programmer, designer, and businessman. We will hire any developer who can perform at the level required to be successful here. We're looking for the best of the best. Sometimes those individuals are self-taught, sometimes they aren't. If you do have a degree, please put it on your resume.
About Your Resume
- ✅ Links to any projects/success sales you've worked on.
- ✅ Social Media accounts so we can know you better.
- ✅ Proof of your New York culture or connections.
- ✅ Any other information you think is valuable.
We also Require
In the global startup company like us, we need you to have so much passion for the things that we are building. We love professional people but we need more agreements on our vision to push the company forward. If you've ever worked with a team of top-notch people you know how good it feels. There is comradery, everyone jokes around, it's awesome. We've found that to make sure we are bringing in the right guys for our team, it's best if we ask all applicants to take a short test. We will send this to you after we get your application. The best candidates find this test enjoyable. They also appreciate the vetting process. If we didn't do this we'd risk sending our guys into battle with noobs, (which is bad enough in Call of Duty and worse in real life).
This is a Job
The reason why we are able to offer great benefits and relaxed culture is that the people we have got their stuff done. We work hard here. Your team will expect a lot out of you and they expect a lot out of themselves. This job is for the "work hard, play hard", type of people, not the "I'm lazy and still want cool benefits" type. You'll have a lot to get done, always. If you are the type who will try to exploit our freedoms and benefits then you won't last long here, so don't apply. If you like to work hard, have fun, grow, get better, and enjoy your time with a good team then this is the place for you.
Here are some articles we wrote to convey the work life at Giftpack. Feel free to take a look before submitting your application.
Giftern 2020: Pros and Cons of the #WFH Trendhttps://medium.com/giftpack/giftern-2020-pros-and-cons-of-the-wfh-trend-3133e8a4cc13
Giftern 2020 : What Are the Responsibilities of a Digital Marketer?https://medium.com/giftpack/giftern-2020-what-are-the-responsibilities-of-a-digital-marketer-a396514cd83e
Giftpack Digital Marketing Internship 2020 Summer — Giftern Interview Journeyhttps://medium.com/giftpack/giftpack-digital-marketing-2020-summer-giftern-interview-journey-c03374efb80b
Giftpack HR — The Culture and Framework of Remote Workinghttps://medium.com/giftpack/giftpack-hr-the-culture-and-framework-of-remote-working-61701d58419
Giftpack HR — Gifternshttps://medium.com/giftpack/giftpack-hr-giftern-dcf9c228c3c8