Elizabeth Robertson's work experience is as follows:
- From August 2019 to present, they have been working as the Director at the International Centre for Dispute Resolution® (ICDR).
- From November 2016 to August 2019, they worked as an International Case Counsel at the International Centre for Dispute Resolution® (ICDR).
- From August 2015 to November 2016, they worked as an Attorney at the Law Office of Steven Raison.
- In 2015, they also worked at the South Texas College of Law - Randall O. Sorrels Legal Clinics, where they held various roles such as Family Law Clinic, Domestic Violence Clinic, and Immigration, Asylum & Human Trafficking Clinic.
- From March 2014 to May 2015, they worked as a Law Clerk - Legal Compliance, Labor and Employment at Baker Hughes.
- In 2011, they worked as a Marketing Intern at Clubessential.
- In 2010, they worked at the Austin Museum of Art in the role of Visitor and Relations Services.
Elizabeth Robertson's education history begins with their Bachelor's Degree from The University of Texas at Austin, which they obtained from 2008 to 2012. During their time at the university, they pursued a Plan II Honors program with a focus on Art History and Spanish.
In 2011, they took part in a study abroad program at the Universidad de Cantabria, where they studied Spanish Art History and Spanish Literature for a brief period.
Following their undergraduate studies, Elizabeth went on to attend South Texas College of Law Houston from 2012 to 2015. During their time there, they earned their Doctor of Law (J.D.) degree.
In addition to their academic achievements, Elizabeth also obtained the certification of Forty-Hour Basic Mediation Training from the Frank Evans Center for Conflict Resolution at South Texas College of Law in March 2015.
View in org chart
View in org chart
August, 2019 - present