LAB, where welcome onboard begins.
As the leading strategic onboarding partner, we welcome almost 30,000 new applicants to our rapidly growing 2m+ consumer population every month.
Our innovative customer onboarding platform improves the customer journey from the very first steps, saving our clients time, resources, and cost per application.
We are looking to expand our Product Team and have an opening for an experienced Product Manager who can own and execute our Product Strategy.
You’re a passionate Product Manager with a strong work ethic and with a desire to build scalable SaaS products, utilizing your core product execution skills including managing scope, stakeholders, and milestones.
You have exceptional problem-solving skills with high attention to detail and are an effective communicator. You have demonstrated experience making prioritisation decisions and can work with Developers and UX Designers in a cohesive and collaborative way to address our customer’s needs and deliver products seamlessly.
What success looks like in your role:
As Product Manager, you’re a strategic leader and owner of our Products LABform and Application Manager.
To be successful you will work collaboratively with our Development, Implementations, Sales, and Marketing teams to ensure everybody is aligned with the Product Strategy and that you are prioritizing the right opportunities.
You own and manage the Product Roadmap to meet our LAB Mission in becoming the market standard customer onboarding and engagement platform in Australia, whilst ensuring our products continually evolve to comply with regulatory changes while being scaled to expand into other jurisdictions.
Your core focus:
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers, industry, and partners.
- Identify their needs, concerns, or pain points as well as opportunities within our growing partnership network.
- Engage senior management to align on product vision, strategy, and execution plans.
- Own LAB’s product roadmap ensuring alignment with company vision and growth strategies.
- Manage and own the entire Product Lifecycle, from gathering and prioritising product requirements, developing business cases, defining the product vision to working closely with the engineering team.
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing to develop impactful GTM strategies, ensuring the realisation of the original business case
- Own the relationship with UI/UX designer and collaborate across teams to achieve the UI/UX strategy and roadmap.
- Set standards for requirements documentation across the Product team
- Collect and analyse feedback from customer stakeholders and other LAB teams to shape product requirements
- Work collaboratively with Delivery Manager and Project Manager to coordinate cross-functional teams, manage sprint prioritisation, and ensure adequate resources are available to effectively deliver to the agreed product roadmap.
- Lead the Product team and provide professional guidance and mentoring to junior team members.
- Actively participating in Agile scrum ceremonies and facilitate product workshops and reviews.
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision.
- Provide clear visibility of product roadmap, communicating key results and milestones.
- Engage with functional teams and SMEs to ensure material risks or opportunities related to the product are understood and addressed.
- Report incidents that occur in accordance with the Incident Management Policy.
- Protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of LAB Group data, including client data and company data.
- Support the onboarding of new staff or upskilling of junior team members, by providing guidance, training and advice when required.
What you bring:
- Proven commercial experience (5 years) working as a Product Manager or a similar role.
- Experience in product lifecycle management.
- Background in software development and program management is preferred.
- Familiarity with Agile framework.
- Organizational and leadership capabilities with excellent communication skills.
- Strong skills in analytical, logical, and lateral thinking.
- Results-driven with excellent follow-through.
- A data-driven mindset, where appropriate using data-based evidence when developing product strategies.
- Curiosity to listen to colleagues’ ideas and collaborate to promote continuous improvement.
- Passion to be at the forefront of technology, you are looking for new innovations and learnings.
Why LAB Group:
As a well-established and funded, rapidly growing RegTech, LAB Group offers a fast-paced, dynamic work environment where employees have an immediate impact. We value and seek high-performing individuals who can embrace and adapt to change and make things happen.
Our team is committed to ensuring that we deliver world-class SaaS solutions for our customers and creating an inclusive and supportive company culture in which our employees can grow, flourish, and feel valued. We are passionate, results-focused and customer-oriented and operate under the values of LEAN, AGILE, BOLD.
At LAB we like to work hard and have fun! There are catered lunches, team-building events, and extensive training in the latest technologies as just a few of the added benefits we offer. You will also benefit from:
- A competitive base salary.
- An agile working environment.
- A flexible working policy with a balance between in-office and work from home time.
- A data-driven culture.
- Being part of the global movement that is RegTech/FinTech - LAB Group were finalists for the 2020 Australian RegTech of the year.
Not based in Melbourne, No worries.
As a tech business, we've learnt how to leverage technology to support our ways of working and that means we've made it efficient for our team to work from anywhere.
We are looking for a standout candidate, if that's you, then you can be based in either our Melbourne office, Sydney office or working remotely from anywhere, we just ask that you are available in line with our standard business hours.
If you feel that your skills and experience meet the requirements of this role, please contact our team to express your interest. Be sure to provide a detailed resume to highlight your suitability for the role.
LAB Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating and fostering an environment focused on equality, empowerment, and respect. We strive to create an inclusive workplace that supports and celebrates our diversity. We continue to invest in our efforts to ensure that LAB is a place where everyone can thrive.