Lafayette Square invests to create housing, jobs, and financial inclusion.
Lafayette Square is an impact-driven, minority-owned investment platform. Founded by Damien Dwin in 2020, the Firm confronts critical societal challenges with capital and services in three core areas: housing, jobs, and financial inclusion. For more information about Lafayette Square, please visit lafayettesquare.com
Business Analyst Associate
Lafayette Square Holding Company, LLC | New York City Metropolitan Area | Remote Reports to: Chief Technology Officer Job Summary
The team is seeking a Business Analyst to partner with the investment professionals of the firm to understand their job function, document the workflow, identify areas of automation. The role requires both functional and technical requirements to build a sophisticated data platform to make efficient client prospecting, decision making and underwriting. The role will also require subsequently to work with the software development team to build out the data platform.
- Conduct 1:1 session with investment professionals of all pillars of LS and understand the functional workflow and document them
- Identify data requirement, automated decision-making areas and areas of manual task automation and document them
- Create functional requirement document to be used by the software development team to develop the data platform and workflow automation platform
- Experience: 2 to 5 years. Ideally, with 2+ years in Investment Banking, Asset management, Private Credit and Private Equity
- Strong academic credentials – Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Mature, responsible, and entrepreneurial qualities to complement the existing
- Highly analytical mindset with the ability to analyze businesses processes, workflows and identify automation opportunities
- Knowledge of financial industry and products
- Clear, concise business writing skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Compensation Competitive with market