Lingokids is a well-funded, fast-growing edtech startup changing the face of early childhood language education. We’ve taught over two million kids in 170 countries since our launch last year.
Lingokids mission is to help 100 million families around the world raise amazing children through playlearning™. To help us on this mission, we’re looking for an exceptional US Senior Media Planner that will be joining our team.
Are you ready to Playwork™ with us?
As a Senior Media Planner you will have the opportunity to lead the discovery of new campaign concepts with ATL media across the US and other English-speaking countries, supported by in-house creative and analytics teams, with the goal to deliver incremental new customer acquisition supporting existing paid performance campaigns and drive brand awareness. You will be part of the Paid Acquisition team reporting to the Director of Growth and working closely with mobile performance managers.
The ideal candidate has the background in advertising & marketing communication and has experience building strong relationships with creative & media agencies, analytics, and finance. We are seeking a combination of strong vision, leadership, and great execution.
Your work will be pivotal in helping Lingokids scale-up in the next stage of our journey .
What you will work on:
- Lead campaign/channel discovery process and expand our brand footprint to new channels and countries.
- Manage advertising budget, partner with Finance to set up campaign budgets and targets, and assure the desired performance.
- Perform multi-touch paid acquisition campaigns from concept through delivery.
- Lead day-to-day relationships with agencies and align on marketing operations with other marketing managers.
- Partner with our in-house creative team to craft compelling advertising concepts: lead brainstorm sessions, messaging workshops, competitive ad reviews, and performance analysis.
- Partner with the internal analytics team to measure and capture campaign data, estimate performance, understand key findings, and gain insight.
- Support weekly and monthly reporting of campaign metrics, goals, and other KPIs.
Are you our Senior Media Planner?
We would like to meet you if you:
- Have 5+ years of experience in a similar position with a proven record of acquisition campaigns that deliver results at high-growth B2C start-ups, mobile app, or subscription companies.
- Are financially savvy and handle at ease high advertising budgets.
- Understand CAC, incrementality, and ROAS measurement and can easily estimate and communicate campaign performance.
- Are well versed with channel/campaign discovery and driving seasonal and localised campaigns in a high variety of countries.
- Are a methodological person familiar with fast iterative testing to prove hypotheses and recommend performance optimizations to identify replicable campaigns, creative concepts, and targeting strategies.
- Have strong attention to detail and are comfortable handling multiple ongoing campaigns with varying priorities, deliverables, and deadlines.
- Are a self-starter with excellent creative and critical thinking skills.
- Have excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills. You can simplify complex topics and explain them clearly and concisely.
- Have the ability to work quickly under pressure and adapt to changing environments.
English is a must. We are a multicultural team and we are providing a service in English so, we don't care about certificates but we expect you to be able to communicate fluently.
If you think you don't tick all the boxes, we'd still love to hear from you. Nobody checks every box, and we are looking for someone excited to join the team.