In this role, you will work on core algorithms in the iOS and Android camera platform to fundamentally improve the photography and cinematography experience. This covers both the improvements of the image quality and creating new computational photography features. You will develop the end-to-end solution, including algorithm design, implementation, quality evaluation, performance optimization to the final deployment.
You will work with software engineers, researchers, and image scientists across Mav Farm to push the performance of the modern mobile imaging system, commercialize new features, and develop the architecture for the future products. You will demonstrate leadership in driving the project forward.
- Develop the new algorithms to improve the image/video quality (SNR, color reproduction, stabilization, facial enhancements) or enable new photography features.
- Optimize and integrate the solution into Sho_w. and other Mav Farm products.
- Collaborate hardware to design the pipeline architecture to enable new features.
- Masters degree and 4 years of experience, or PhD in EE/CS.
- Experience in computer vision/machine learning, image processing, or computer graphics
- Experience in computational photography algorithm or ISP (3A and image restoration/enhancement algorithms) development.
- Experience in GPU or Halide programming.
- Experience in color science or subjective image quality assessment.
- Excellent communication skills.