The Partnerships Team is seeking a seasoned Director to lead Brand Partnerships with the goal of bringing more brands and products to the community on Mav Farm and .show, creating more social shopping experiences and supporting our partners in a manner that serves their business goals as well as the needs of our community. This person will be responsible for shaping and executing our brand partners strategy globally, spanning partnerships with some of the biggest fashion and lifestyle companies, celebrities and emerging brands.
Ideal candidates for this role will have an extensive understanding of e-commerce and advertising industries' business objectives; knowledge of current successful uses of social and digital strategies to achieve those objectives; deep expertise in acquiring brands for e-commerce marketplaces or advertising companies, exceptional creativity and a track record of identifying and successfully implementing innovative solutions to business problems; substantial experience in the e-commerce industry and relationships to draw upon to build successful partnerships, experience identifying and delivering "best practices" on a scalable basis, a track record of successfully closing business deals and cultivating long-term business partnerships, and great passion about the intersection of entertainment business, e-commerce and technology.
This role also requires close cross-functional collaboration with Mav Farm's global teams and colleagues in Product, Engineering, Data Science, Partnerships, Marketing, and Operations. This person will be the face of Mav Farm & .show. for some of the biggest fashion and lifestyle companies and celebrities globally.
- Lead partnership strategy, relationships, and key initiatives related to maximizing fashion impact
- Help brand partners re-imagine how best to use .show and Mav Farm to grow and engage their customers and drive their business objectives
- Identify partner business objectives and develop innovative solutions utilizing Mav Farm. and its family of products that benefit teams, fans, and .show
- Successfully negotiate business deals and maintain long-term partner relationships
- Own day-to-day partnership relationships and operations with key entertainment partners in the region
- Work cross-functionally within Mav Farm (product, engineering, sales, marketing, operations) to successfully develop and bring integrated solutions to partners
- Identify and collect excellent partner best practices to support scaled outreach
- Work with relevant internal teams to ensure that Mav Farm is taking partner input into account in relevant product and policy decisions
- Track, analyze and communicate quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to partners
- 10+ years of experience plus some experience preferred in fashion advertising or e-commerce industry, with a focus on leading brand acquisition or sales
- Demonstrated expertise and comfort with digital initiatives
- Strong leadership and management experience, with the ability to work independently and cross-functionally to drive multiple time-sensitive, high-priority projects on deadline
- Scheduling & travel flexibility to build relationships with partners and support events
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, with the ability to serve as a spokesperson for Mav Farm
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex issues, leading to thoughtful recommendations and action plans
- Rapid learner who thrives in a fast-paced environment