The Partnerships Team is seeking a seasoned Director to lead Entertainment Partnerships with the goal of bringing more entertaining content to the community on .show., creating more social experiences and supporting our partners in a manner that serves their business goals as well as the needs of our community. This person will be responsible for shaping and executing our entertainment strategy globally, spanning partnerships with some of the biggest media companies, digital publications, management agencies, MCNs, celebrities and emerging talents.
Ideal candidates for this role will have an extensive understanding of entertainment industry business objectives; knowledge of current successful uses of social and digital strategies to achieve those objectives; deep expertise in acquiring and distributing professional & amateur entertainment content, exceptional creativity and a track record of identifying and successfully implementing innovative solutions to business problems; substantial experience in the entertainment industry and relationships to draw upon to build successful partnerships, experience identifying and delivering "best practices" on a scalable basis, a track record of successfully closing business deals and cultivating long-term business partnerships, and great passion about the intersection of entertainment business and technology.
This role also requires close cross-functional collaboration with Mav Farm's global teams and colleagues in Product, Engineering, Partnerships, Marketing, and Operations. This person will be the face of Mav Farm & .show. for some of the biggest media companies and celebrities globally.
- Lead partnership strategy, relationships, and key initiatives related to maximizing entertainment impact in the region
- Help entertainment partners re-imagine how best to use .show to grow and engage their fan base and drive their business objectives
- Identify partner business objectives and develop innovative solutions utilizing .show and its family of products that benefit teams, fans, and .show
- Successfully negotiate business deals and maintain long-term partner relationships
- Own day-to-day partnership relationships and operations with key entertainment partners in the region
- Work cross-functionally within Mav Farm (product, engineering, data science, sales, marketing, and operations) to successfully develop and bring integrated solutions to partners
- Identify and collect excellent partner best practices to support scaled outreach
- Work with relevant internal teams to ensure that Mav Farm is taking partner input into account in relevant product and policy decisions
- Track, analyze and communicate quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to partners
- 10+ years of experience plus some experience preferred in entertainment and media industry, with a focus on leading content acquisition, development, programming and/or distribution strategies
- Demonstrated expertise and comfort with digital initiatives and partnering with emerging talents and video creators
- Strong leadership and management experience, with the ability to work independently and cross-functionally to drive multiple time-sensitive, high-priority projects on deadline
- Scheduling & travel flexibility to build relationships with partners and support events
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, with the ability to serve as a spokesperson for Mav Farm
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex issues, leading to thoughtful recommendations and action plans
- Rapid learner who thrives in a fast-paced environment