Turo, formerly RelayRides, is a peer-to-peer carsharing company.
Turo is the world’s largest car-sharing marketplace, where you can book the perfect vehicle for your next adventure, from a vibrant community of trusted hosts across the US, Canada, and the UK. We are seeking an experienced and strategic individual to join our team in Toronto as a Partnerships Manager.
You will be responsible for identifying, evaluating, and executing partnerships and sponsorships aligned with Turo’s growth plans. The ideal candidate will be hyper-focused on executing and managing partnerships that add strategic value to Turo’s Canada business. You will own significant components of our partnership’s strategy and roadmap and help revolutionize the future of travel, mobility, and car ownership. This is a unique career opportunity that offers great potential for personal and professional growth.
- Build our partnerships roadmap in Canada to deliver on user acquisition, revenue and brand awareness targets
- Design, evaluate and pursue new first-of-a-kind partnerships with various industry players
- Develop a roster of both B2B and B2C brand partners
- Launch, manage and grow strategic partners to align with and exceed Turo’s objectives and key metrics
- Model, track and analyze campaigns’ key performance indicators to report on metrics such as unit economics, return on investment or incrementally
- Own all reporting of the partnership performance, participating in regular business reviews with leadership and stakeholders.
- Act as a primary point of contact for strategic partners to ensure partner support and satisfaction
- Represent partners internally and Turo externally with partners’ management teams and at industry events
- Work closely with Product, Engineering, Marketing, PR, Legal and company leadership to deliver results
- 4+ years of relevant work experience. Prior experience in product, business development/partnerships preferred; MBA or similar graduate-level education is a plus.
- Experience with a 2-sided marketplace is a big plus
- Demonstrated success in launching and scaling partnerships, products and programs focused on growing user engagement or revenue
- Strong communication, presentation skills, and executive presence
- Track record of delivering mutually successful business outcomes
- Independent self-starter, who’s comfortable with minimal oversight and supervision, and enjoys pioneering new approaches and directions, while also being rigorous in the evaluation of results
- Analytical skill set, with meaningful experience defining, tracking and quantifying ROI of partnerships
- Competitive salary and equity for all full-time employees
- Employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible paid time off, 9 paid holidays, paid volunteer time off, and paid parental leave
- Turo host matching and vehicle reimbursement program
- Monthly Fringe benefits stipend
- Monthly Turo travel credit
Turo is the world’s largest car sharing marketplace where you can book any car you want, wherever you want it, from a vibrant community of trusted hosts across the US, Canada, and the UK. Guests choose from a totally unique selection of nearby cars, while hosts earn extra money to offset the costs of car ownership. A pioneer of the sharing economy and the travel industry, Turo is a safe, supportive community where the car you book is part of a story, not a fleet. Discover Turo at https://turo.com, the App Store, and Google Play, and check out our blog, Field Notes.
Turo has raised $500M to date from top-tier investors, including IAC, Daimler AG, Kleiner Perkins, GV, Canaan Partners, August Capital, and Shasta Ventures.
Turo cultivates a tight-knit team of smart, critical thinkers who care about their work and their colleagues. Our recruiting team is always on the lookout for supportive, down-to-earth, pioneering, and efficient candidates to grow our team's talent and enrich our culture.