Noom is looking for a highly innovative Director of Growth Marketing, Digital with deep experience running multi-million dollar Paid Digital programs.
About the job
Noom has developed a psychology- and technology- powered behavior change platform that delivers results to our users. Backed by top VC's, Noom has grown revenue 20X in just 2 years. To continue growing, we are seeking an exceptionally talented Director of Growth Marketing to join our Growth Acquisition team.
Noom is looking for a highly innovative Director of Growth Marketing, Digital with deep experience running multi-million dollar Paid Digital programs. You will be responsible for driving the audience-first strategy, execution, and expansion of Noom’s Global Paid Digital program (Social & Search). The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of performance marketing, execution of brand, messaging, and audience strategies throughout the funnel, and how to build and manage a Growth Marketing team.
What You'll Be Doing
- Ownership over planning and execution of Noom’s Paid Digital program, half of a 9-figure global, multilingual ad budget
- Lead audience-first digital channel strategy, experimentation, and optimization
- Pioneer early scaling efforts for nascent products and priority audiences
- Deepen Noom’s understanding of customer path to conversion and collaborate with Brand, Creative, and Growth to optimize paths in line with audience strategies
- Collaborate with Data Science to improve measurement rigor, develop new measurement methodologies, and optimize performance
- Improve creative testing methodologies across all Digital channels
- Drive innovation by influencing teams across the organization to push the limits of Digital strategy
- Leverage your domain expertise, test design skills, stakeholder management, and creativity to develop an omni-channel, full funnel strategy
- Manage digital agencies and determine methodologies to increase capacity
- Execute incrementality tests to optimize account structures, understand incrementality of Paid Digital, and help adjust Noom’s custom-built Multi-Touch Attribution Model accordingly
- Evaluate and develop tooling and automation alongside Noom’s Product and Data teams
- Report to executives and key stakeholders on high level wins, challenges, and future plans strategies
- Build and develop a Global Digital Acquisition team
What We're Looking For
- 8+ years of direct experience managing Digital ad campaigns, including paid search, paid social, and YouTube, ideally for a D2C subscription model brand Deep experience with A/B testing, incrementality testing, and sophisticated measurement techniques and attribution models
- Highly innovative experience integrating hyper-efficient Direct Response campaigns with sophisticated brand messaging and audience strategies
- Rigorous creative testing methodology and ability to communicate findings to in-house creative team in a way that leverages creative to improve channel performance
- Strong ability to communicate across the organization and to Executive Leadership
What Makes This Job Amazing
- Day in and day out, you’ll be focused on a purpose driven mission of helping people lead healthier lives alongside a team of highly committed founders and co-workers
- Being part of Noom's rocketship where there are great opportunities for advancement
- Wonderful benefits (wellness budget, tech budget, free meals in the office, and more)
- Huge learning & professional growth opportunity (professional growth is a must at Noom, we reimburse all books, send you to lots of courses, etc.)
- Being part of a transparent, high-performance, yet still family driven culture
This is a full-time position that offers a competitive salary, equity, monthly wellness budget, daily lunch budgets, WFH tech and furniture set up funded by Noom. We guarantee you will learn a tremendous amount in a short time. For those who value and excel in transparent, high-intensity, and high-impact environments, there is significant opportunity for advancement.