Nicole Dodge Klitzke's work experience is as follows:
- Sr. Human Resources Director at QualiTech since January 2022. QualiTech is a global manufacturer and marketer focused on improving the wellbeing of people, animals, plants, and the environment.
- Director of HR Services at Cleveland Company, Inc. from August 2019 to March 2022. Cleveland HR Services specializes in strategic HR solutions integrated with clients' business values.
- Director of Human Resources at Quality Tech Services, Inc. from July 2007 to July 2019.
- Adjunct Instructor at Saint Mary's University of Minnesota from April 2008 to December 2009. Nicole supported the MA-Organizational Leadership Degree program and developed the curriculum for a Strategic Management class.
- Human Resource Director at Sibley Family Medical Center from October 2005 to July 2007. In this role, Nicole structured and directed all HR functions for a clinic and critical access hospital, and provided support to the Board of Directors, Administration, and Department Managers for employee relations.
Nicole Dodge Klitzke completed their education in a chronological manner. Nicole first attended Eden Prairie High School and obtained their High School Diploma, although the specific years of enrollment were not provided. Following this, they pursued a Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology and Communications from Saint Cloud State University, which they successfully completed between 1995 and 1999. Later, in the year 2004, Nicole attended QUT (Queensland University of Technology) to pursue an MBA degree with a focus on Human Resource Management and Leadership Development. Their studies at QUT lasted for one year, completing in 2005.
View in org chart
View in org chart
January, 2022 - present