Jitu Manghnani has a diverse work experience spanning across various industries. Jitu started their career in 2004 as an Assistant Manager in Events at Showtime Events. In 2007, they moved to Infiniti Retail Limited, Croma - A Tata Enterprise, where they served as an Assistant Manager in Marketing until 2009.
From 2009 to 2010, Jitu joined TAS, Tata group's premiere leadership program, where they undertook rotations in different sectors including hospitality, agricultural livelihood, supply chain management, manufacturing, and telecom, among others.
In 2010, they joined Tata AutoComp Systems Ltd as a TAS Manager, followed by a role as a TAS Manager at Sir Dorabji Tata Trust. Later that year, they joined TATA Communications Ltd. (formerly VSNL) as a TAS Manager.
After completing the TAS program, Jitu moved to Tata International Limited in 2010 and worked as a Manager in Strategy and Business Development until 2013. Jitu then became the Country Manager for Cambodia and Lao PDR until 2016, and subsequently took on the role of Country Manager for Vietnam, Cambodia, and Lao PDR until 2019.
From 2019 to the present, Jitu has been working as the General Manager and Head of Sales and Marketing for Solubles at Tata Coffee. Additionally, they also serve as the Director of Bangalore Food Bank from 2022 onwards.
Jitu Manghnani's education history is as follows:
- From 2006 to 2007, Jitu Manghnani attended the SP Jain Center of Management, where they pursued a Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) degree. Jitu'sfield of study was Services Marketing.
- In 2003 and 2004, Jitu Manghnani studied at the Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad. Jitu completed a Post Graduate program in Public Relations & Event Management.
- From 1999 to 2002, Jitu Manghnani attended Bhavans, Hyderabad | Osmania University. Jitu earned a Bachelor of Computer Applications degree in the field of Computer Science.
- In the period from 1997 to 1999, Jitu Manghnani studied at LFJC, Hyderabad, focusing on Mathematics, Commerce, and Languages for their Intermediate Studies.
- Jitu Manghnani completed their high school education at St. Patrick's High School, Secunderabad, from 1988 to 1997.
In addition to their formal education, Jitu Manghnani also obtained several certifications:
- In August 2019, they received a certification from Coffeelab India for the "Development of Skills in Visual Assessment and Cuptasting of Coffee, with special focus on the correlation between Roasting, Blending and Brewing Techniques, and Quality in the Cup."
- In December 2018, Jitu Manghnani obtained a certification in "Digital Transformation" from Coursera, BCG, University of Virginia.
- In October 2018, they received a certification in "Leader as a Coach" from Meraqi Consulting.
- In October 2016, Jitu Manghnani obtained a certification in "Enabling the Business of Agriculture" from the World Bank Group.
- In June 2015, they received a certification for completing the "Public-Private Partnerships (PPP): How can PPPs help deliver better services?" course offered by the World Bank Group on Coursera.
- In March 2015, Jitu Manghnani completed the "On Strategy: What Managers can learn from Philosophy - Part 2" course taught by Luc de Brabandere from Centrale Supelec on Coursera.
- In December 2014, they completed the "Business Excellence Leader's Program" conducted by Tata Business Excellence Group (TBExG).
- In June 2014, Jitu Manghnani completed the "On Strategy: What Managers Can Learn from Philosophy - PART 1" course offered on Coursera by Luc de Brabandere from Centrale Supelec.
- In May 2014, they received a certification for completing the "New Models of Business in Society" course taught by R. Edward Freeman from the University of Virginia on Coursera.
- In November 2012, Jitu Manghnani completed the "An Introduction to Operations Management" course taught by Christian Terwiesch from the University of Pennsylvania on Coursera.
- In 2012, they obtained a certification in "Business Valuation" from The VCCircle Network, taught by Aswath Damodaran.
View in org chart
View in org chart
April, 2019 - present