Eric Montgomery is the EVP of Technology at Trivie. Eric was previously the Assistant Director of Student Activities at Ramapo College of New Jersey from February 2014 to March 2021. During their time at Ramapo College, Eric received 2 promotions, several awards, and learned invaluable skills.
Some of their outstanding accomplishments are:
1. Investigating and recommending a new campus engagement platform (Archway) to enhance student, staff, and faculty interaction on campus.
2. Being the project leader for front end implementation of Archway to include branding, marketing, and establish benchmarks and deadlines for a successful rollout.
3. Developing and leading trainings for administration, faculty, and students on tips, tools, and ways to manage their own groups within Archway.
4. Brainstorming with different departments on ways to maximize and utilize campus technology services for their needs.
5. Providing budget recommendations during a financial hardship due to Covid-19.
6. Designing the Ramapo College Archway App available in the App Store and Google Play Store. Currently has a 4.8 rating from 87 reviews in the App Store.
Eric's primary responsibilities included being responsible for the fiscal management of a $1.2 million budget which included the allocation, reconciliation, and forecasting for over 300 accounts. Eric also was responsible for enhancing student leadership by creating a curriculum to build their communication, leadership, time management, and budgeting skills
Eric Montgomery works with Andy White - VP, Sales, Tyler Morgan - VP, Engineering, and Lindsey Putterman - Director of Strategic Alliances. Eric Montgomery reports to Lawrence Schwartz, CEO.
View in org chart
View in org chart