As the Technical Program Manager will serve as a technical, program, and agile expert for a x-functional team delivering on key products & services of the b.well business & technology portfolio..
If you are seeking an opportunity to apply your Technology, Agile, and Program managing talents to help fix America’s largest industry challenges, then look no further. As the TPM for Technology Acceleration & Operations Excellence you will be directly engaged in mission critical efforts to enable technology as the rapid accelerator of a very meaningful global cause to transform the way people interact with healthcare systems. You will be making an impact that serves millions of consumers around the digital world through the power of technology (and talent).
- Directly support the business stakeholders to define, align, execute, and operate on critical business programs that will enable our mission to rapidly deliver Value to customers, with Speed, Quality, Efficiency, and Real-time learning.
- Partner across product, engineering, design, and operations teams to identify and prioritize top technology investments that can be readily integrated into our product, platform, process, or people
- Manage & curate a dynamic team backlog that balances key company initiatives, product innovation, customer satisfaction, and technology evolution.
- Foster a Lean-Agile culture that is adaptive and evolving to the needs of the business & team, with bias for continuous & iterative improvement, team collaboration, and customer results (code).
- You will plan, negotiate, and manage all release activities sprint over sprint and produce end of sprint reports to keep project dashboards current
- Support the technology team in maintaining an inventory (radar) of technologies in operation and technologies being considered for adoption that meet our business needs.
- Support the technology team in maintaining 24x7 operations as a master of dashboards, tools, and insight necessary to manage the health of the product from a customer and systems perspective.
- Provide visibility and insights to leadership on the progress and risks of ongoing and upcoming projects and deliverables
- Partner closely with engineers to derive requirements, assess technology choices, engage in proof of concepts, and swarm on deliveries to bring solutions to the business w/ agility and speed.
- Cultivate solid collaboration amidst a vibrant global & diverse engineering team.
- Lead with a high level of integrity and agility to navigate iterations and change course when needed, but
Notches in your belt:
- 3+ years of experience in a technical program or development role within a SaaS / internet oriented product environment.Proven track record of delivery of high quality, high impact business solutions served by high performance technology teams with discipline in execution & culture of teamwork.
- Solid interpersonal verbal and written communication skills to convey crisp and concise goals, requirements, plans, progress and performance.
- Solid experience in Agile, Lean, Extreme, and/or iterative development processes with adaptive, continuous improvement mindset to meet the goals of the business, the team, the challenge at hand.
- Detail-oriented, highly-organized and works collaboratively in a flat, inter-disciplinary organization structure.
- Solid data-driven decision-making, metric enabled operations, and risk management skills.
- Self-starter, ownership attitudes and ability to work with little supervision with a bias for action..
- Good collaboration and leadership skills with ability to bring all great ideas to the table, and facilitate a win-win approach to problem solving towards the optimal business solution .
- Experience with live site operations, triaging, bug tracking, rapid delivery, and management tools such as Jira/Confluence, Aha!, Zoho, Excel, Google Sheets, GitHub, Jenkins, and portfolio of reporting & analytics tools, etc
Great To Have:
- Startup experience.
- Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS.
- Experience in Lean-Startup, Data-Driven, MVP, AB-Test delivery.
- Experience in Open Source, GitHub, and End-to-End Developer Tool Sets.
- Experience with prevalent web technologies, tools, and services..
- Setting up, configuring, and maintaining project/issue management tools such as Jira, Aha, etc..
- Professional agile, lean, and project management certification from accredited institution .
- Ability to write scripts to automatically populate project dashboards to keep it current.
- Experience in CICD environment
Blow Us Away:
- Significant technical capabilities in web application and/or mobile app development
- Used data management systems either as a DBA or SQL application developer
- Experience as a software or test engineer
- Experience in digital health or healthcare
How to Apply
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, your GitHub account, and why you’d love to help us change the face of healthcare. Please use the subject line: “Apply - Technical Program Manager - Agile Scrum Leader”