Who we are, the story behind
Payroll for remote teams. Over $92B is spent every year by US companies on global talent. Remote work is growing exponentially, but global onboarding and payments haven't caught up. Deel is the first payroll platform for remote teams that connects localized compliance and payments in one system of record and automates everything.
Our goal is to offer every company that hires remote talents with a one-stop-shop that makes onboarding, global compliance, and payments a piece of cake. Talent is everywhere; opportunities should be too.
Who we really are, the people behind
Deel Headquarters is in San Francisco where our sales team likes to show off their view over the San Francisco Baybridge. Otherwise we are remote, New York, London, Toronto, Belgrade, Kiev Tel Aviv and everywhere and anywhere else.
We like to surround ourselves with people who are warm and creative, move quickly, enjoy building things, and can reason and debate without animosity. We're generating revenue and growing fast. We're recently raised our Series A led by A16Z and other amazing investors, including Y Combinator, Elad Gil, Weekend Fund, Daniel Gross. We form small teams, and scale fast.
Who you are
As our SDR EMEA, you'll be playing a crucial role of breaking into new accounts and fostering relationships with multiple contacts within all levels of our target customer segments. You understand the impact that you'll create to the bottom line, playing one of the most vital roles in the company. The day-to-day role includes collaboration with the wider sales team, market research to identify new potential customers and leads, and qualification of these leads by learning about their approach to onboarding. For this position, you will need to be based in EMEA.
What you will enjoy working on
- Drive Deel's growth through inbound and outbound prospecting efforts, generating sales leads that will turn into opportunities and closed business.
- Learn from our well-seasoned sales team and help build out our world-class Sales Playbook and Tech Stack.
- Educate and develop leads through inbound or outbound prospecting via phone calls, emails, events, webinars, and assorted campaigns.
- Identify and develop an in-depth understanding of each lead generation process, supporting marketing activities, prospect touch-points, and the handoff to an Account Executive.
- Generate emails sequences, make cold-calls to map and penetrate accounts.
- Conduct follow-up calls and emails until meetings are set.
We cannot wait to meet you if
- You have 1+ years of experience in an SDR role
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit/experience with a strong growth mindset
- You have a way with words and can write email copy and sequence campaigns that convert
- You love to crush quotas
- You are adaptable and comfortable with a fast-paced environment
- You are an active relationship builder who can collaborate with internal and external teams to consistently improve processes and communication workflows
- You know Salesforce and Outreach like the back of your hand
We’d especially love to speak with you if
- You have worked for an HR or Fintech company
- You've worked at a fast-growing startup
- You have previously successfully worked in a remote & distributed team