ONET Global is hiring a top-notch transportation expert with business development experience to lead our sales and partnerships efforts
Who We Are ONET is an early-stage stealth robotics startup working on marine autonomy to transform our oceans and waterways. In a world with increasing levels of density and congestion, largely concentrated in coastal cities, we see a future in which small marine vessels are an integral component of last-mile transportation of people and goods.
We are a team of MIT engineers who are also experienced mariners and ocean lovers. We have a deep understanding of the maritime industry from both technology and market aspects and we believe there is a radical disruption waiting in this space. We are working on technology that will put us at the forefront of this new wave of innovation, and we are looking for passionate, ambitious individuals to join us in our adventure!
About the Role Our team is growing and we are looking for top-notch mobility/transportation expert with business development experience to lead B2B and B2G partnership discussions, as well as help, refine a winning strategy to deploy our technology in coastal cities in the US and around the world. The ideal candidate has worked in a business development capacity at managerial level or above and understands how to work with both the public and private sector on mobility and transportation-related initiatives and has an existing network in this space. Operational experience is also an asset.
About the Work
- Help refine and develop a winning go to market strategy, including pricing, and launch strategy
- Develop an operational strategy to efficiently deploy and scale our small vessel autonomy technology
- Form strategy for expediting regulatory compliance and eliciting favorable regulatory change
- Develop relationships with local, state, and federal entities and prepare proposals/bids for public RFPs
- Understand and engage with end-users
- Ready and available for onboarding on a Jan/Feb 2021.
- Previous experience in transportation/mobility
- MBA and/or top-tier management consulting experience an asset
- Experience with both private and public sector
- Excellent verbal and written skills - able to craft and deliver high-quality presentations
- Familiar with financial concepts and comfortable with excel
- Able to wear multiple hats within a BD capacity and comfortable in an unpredictable early-stage startup environment