Job ID: 2013
- In collaboration with Global Head of Government Relations you identify, assess and influence legislative and regulatory proposals in assigned issue areas and jurisdictions; support business development initiatives involving select government agencies specific to State & Local Government Affairs.
- Support the development of policy positions and strategies to advance the interests of Parker Health.
- Focus on driving strong and deep public policy analysis and research working closely with the Director of Policy; Partner with stakeholders to advance Parker Health’s s value proposition and thought leadership positioning.
- Work collaboratively across the enterprise. Leverage skills and subject matter expertise among colleagues in Global Government Affairs and across other functions.
- Manage external counsel and strategically engage with trade associations and partner coalitions.
- Develop and maintain constructive relationships with public officials and policy groups across the political spectrum.
- Promote an ethical culture including but not limited to compliance with applicable lobbying, campaign finance and disclosure laws.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of relevant experience in state government affairs, preferably in a corporate or business association environment
- The ability to balance multiple, sometimes conflicting priorities to achieve a positive outcome. And the ability to navigate high-impact and complex situations.
- Strong process-management skills and ability to help identify and implement improvements in work process to enhance efficiency and productivity.
- High energy, team-oriented, self-starter, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
To apply please submit your resume and a cover letter at: People@ourparker.com