Impact the Moment
When was the last time you experienced the impact of your work? Our Marketing team thrives on building meaningful relationships with educators and learners. With that comes the unique opportunity to touch lives across the world and experience first-hand the difference your hard work makes. We’re looking for a Sr. Marketing Automation Manager to contribute to the development and analysis of centralized marketing programs including opportunities for lead generation and strategic alignment with the marketing automation, tracking, and analytics processes.
How can you make an impact?
The Sr. Marketing Automation Manager will serve as the HE strategic execution lead on all aspects of marketing automation and email marketing with respects to process design, process execution, data quality, system enhancements, and integrations. In this role, you will manage the development, design, build, execution, and measurement of Adobe Marketo Engage-based marketing automation campaigns. This includes management of Marketing Automation Specialists. This position can be located anywhere within the United States.
What you will be doing:
- Serve as a primary stakeholder of the overall development, implementation, and maintenance of a comprehensive lead generation process from marketing through sales including, but not limited to maintaining current and driving new MQL processes, handoffs, and SLAs.
- Serve as the HE strategic execution lead on all aspects of marketing automation and email marketing with respects to process design, process execution, data quality, system enhancements, and integrations. This currently includes but isn’t limited to Adobe Marketo Engage and the technology stacks and strategies that will enable redi.
- Manage the collaboration and coordination of interactions with key Marketing Automation stakeholders including the HE SFDC team, GTS, SEG, DPG, Adobe Marketo Engage representatives and outside vendors/partners.
- Collaborate and coordinate interactions with key Marketing Automation and email marketing stakeholders including redi, CoE, and our BI workstreams.
- Manage 3-4 direct reports and outside agency and contract resources to complete work outside of FTE bandwidth.
– Analyze and keep abreast of technology and key regulatory developments affecting marketing automation to identify potential opportunities and threats.
– Take on special, stretch-goal projects centered around further developing skillsets in data analysis & BI, strategic execution in areas outside of marketing & sales, and furthering organizational visibility.
– Some travel required (less than 20%).
We’re looking for someone with:
- Bachelor’s degree with strong academic required.
- B2B demand generation marketing experience.
- 5+ years’ experience with planning and executing sales and marketing campaigns.
- In-depth knowledge of integrated marketing and sales tools and techniques, especially in marketing automation required. Marketo required. Salesforce.com preferred.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with a proven track record of being on time, budget, and goal.
As an education innovation company, we’re proud to play our part by inspiring learners around the world. If you bring your curiosity, we’ll help you grow in a collaborative environment where everyone shares a passion for success.
Are you ready for a new challenge? Apply for a career at McGraw Hill and together, we’ll impact the world.
United States-Alaska-Remote,United States-Alabama-Remote,United States-Arkansas-Remote,United States-Arizona-Remote,United States-California-Remote