Are you interested in using your sales skills for reinventing industrial European wholesale? Helping B2B buyers to order industrial equipment from the top manufacturers? Growing an online marketplace that is used weekly by hundreds of industrial buyers and manufacturers? If so, then we want to learn more about you!
Droppe is an online wholesale marketplace that helps industrial buyers bulk order from Europe’s top equipment manufacturers. Our platform brings leading industrial brands to one place, unlocks access to direct bulk orders, and ultimately, gets European wholesale more connected.
Droppe serves over 500+ industrial B2B buyers and counting.
As a Sales Associate, you will be driving revenue by working collaboratively with the Helsinki-based sales team. Your ultimate goal in the role is to help industrial buyers bulk order from European manufacturers. The role's three key activities are to prospect industrial buyers, give product recommendations, and support buyers to order from the marketplace.
Droppe is seeking a self-starters that:
- Builds relationships with new industrial buyers through prospecting, outreach automation, and lead qualification
- Has the know-how of industrial B2B sales
- Have experience working in a startup or highly dynamic sales environment
- Can smoothly communicate in Finnish (and English)
Desired skills & proof of success:
- Confident & energetic; professional and impact-driven sales approach
- Result-driven & resilient; ability to excel in a rapidly changing environment
- Excellent listener; understanding the requirements of industrial buyers and how Droppe can meet their needs
- Sales enthusiast; creating relationships with decision-makers and buyers.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary with a bonus system
- Steep learning curve in industrial sales and significant personal growth
- Mission-driven and open environment for supporting personal growth
- Caring meritocracy to support high performance
- Flexible work hours and location (remote & office)
The position will report to the CEO and the Helsinki-based sales team.
To apply to the Droppe team, please send a brief introduction (we don’t believe in CVs) and a link to your Linkedin profile.
We enthusiastically look forward to hearing from you!