We connect all medical supply purchases in one, easy-to-understand solution. Responsibly. Our service reallocates excess supplies from areas of crisis and finds resources and medical commodities. Our customers are medical wholesalers, hospitals, and medical organizations that have the need to find efficient supply chains or temporary manufacturers.
Are you a mission-driven B2B enthusiast? Are you into dynamic sales, data, and team-oriented deal generation? If so, then we want to learn more about you! Droppe is a Finnish service for distributing medical essentials evenly and responsibly. Via our service, customers can get medical products and diversify their supply risks via our hand-picked supplier network. 8 months ago, Droppe was founded in Hawaii to help the Nordics. Since then, 200 customers have used our service in 3 countries.
Sales Associate, Sweden is responsible for driving revenue by working collaboratively with the Global Sales Team to ensure that sales targets are achieved. You will create, seek & develop connections across clients in your area.
Your ultimate goal in the role is to help companies to find required medical essentials and diversify their potential supply flow risks. The key three activities are to seek customers, holistically validate customer concerns and connect them with suitable suppliers.
We are seeking a self-starter that:
- Gets excited about data-driven sales, technology, and automation
- Identify new clients through technologically-driven outreach, prospecting, and lead qualification automation
- Have experience of working in a highly dynamic & mission-driven environment
- Owns the know-how of closing B2B deals
- Can smoothly communicate in English (or Finnish)
Desired skills & proof of success:
- Confident & energetic; professional and team-oriented sales approach
- Result-driven & resilient; ability to excel in a rapidly changing environment
- Excellent listener. The ability to understand the needs of leads and customers and how Droppe can meet their needs
- Sales enthusiast. Relationships with decision-makers and influencers.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary with a bonus system
- Meaningful and open environment for more meaningful relationships
- Mission-driven and unrivaled environment for driven personalities
- Caring meritocracy to support high performance
- Support for rapid learning and significant personal growth
The position will report to the CEO and the Helsinki-based sales team.
To apply to the Droppe team, please send a brief introduction (we don’t believe in CVs) and a link to your Linkedin profile.
We enthusiastically look forward to hearing from you!
For more information or questions please contact us at email@example.com