Here's your chance to be one of the early employees in a start-up that aspires to dominate the way how global businesses make agreements. Pactum is an AI system that is automatically performing repetitive commercial negotiations on a massive scale. It helps to find optimal contract terms between our clients and their vendors and therefore creates value out of thin air. If you want to be a part of this revolutionary opportunity and work with the largest enterprises in the world, then look no further!
We’re looking for a hands-on Marketing Manager to help coordinate Pactum's marketing tactics. If you also have the superpower to sprinkle stardust on our marketing efforts to turn product possibilities into marketing magic, we want you on our team. Your ability to tackle the procurement market by collaborating with our Sales and Product teams to bring intrigued clients to Pactum will be the secret sauce in our recipe for success. Note that although this role will be a department of one for the time being, you will have agency support as needed.
We are looking for someone who will:
- Create engaging content and leverage procurement knowledge for effective marketing
- Manage our Public Relations agency to ensure seamless communication and brand representation while looking for opportunities to increase our visibility in the market with potential customers, investors, influencers, and media
- Run marketing initiatives and campaigns without detailed guidance from the management team
- Organize marketing activities, analyst relations, and storytelling (social media, webinars, customer success stories, videos, stories/pitching)
- Manage our events and initiatives as the project manager to enhance our brand presence
- Occasional copywriting
- Pactum website, branding guidelines, and template maintenance and updates
- Online and offline community and network building in Pactum’s core geographies (U.S. and EU)
- Conduct research and analysis on industry trends, market conditions, and the competitive landscape to identify new opportunities and support communications
- Be comfortable with working east coast time zone hours
You are likely to succeed if you…
- Have 3-5+ years of relevant experience
- Have a passion for the future of technology and understand Pactum’s product very well
- Thrive in a startup-like culture or have evidence that you can adapt to sudden changes within both the company and broader industry
- Possess the technical acumen to understand the technical aspects of the product so you can communicate its value accurately, especially in tech-oriented industries
- Knowledge of marketing technologies (CRM, marketing automation, web analytics); WordPress is a plus
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Salesforce, etc.)
- Are comfortable operating as an individual contributor (with agency support)
- Have strong analytical skills, with a data-driven, results-oriented approach
- Have accomplished writing and presentation skills and a keen eye for detail and creativity; a background in design and copywriting is a plus
- Have great organizational skills to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines at the same time
- Are self-motivated, eager, and enthusiastic - you don’t wait for someone to tell you what to do and you are comfortable with figuring out what problems are worth solving and how to solve them; Presenting solutions, not problems is the way you think and work
- Like to stay abreast of emerging technologies, trends, and internal business developments, and apply knowledge accordingly in the fulfillment of your job
- Are flexible in times of change and adapt accordingly
- Will be working in the Eastern Time zone
At Pactum, we pay competitive salaries to ensure that our employees know they are valued. We set standard ranges for all of our positions benchmarked against companies in similar stages of growth and revenue, dependent on job function, expertise level, academic achievements, and geographic location. The compensation range for this full-time position is $120,000 - $160,000.
Why should you join Pactum?
- We're backed by over $34M in funding co-led by 3VC, Atomico, Nordic Ninja, and Project A. We're poised for rapid growth and expansion.
- We're on the lookout for outstanding talents. If you're passionate about making an impact in the B2B tech industry and helping evolve a blossoming enterprise into a global leader, Pactum is where you belong.
- We understand the value of flexibility and the advantages of a remote work setup. As a remote-first company, we ensure our employees enjoy the perks of working from anywhere, anytime.
- Beyond offering a competitive salary, our investor backing underscores our stability and fast-paced growth.
- We believe in a balanced work-life dynamic. To support that, we offer unlimited PTO, comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance, and flexible working hours.
- At Pactum, we champion a culture that's collaborative, innovative, and inclusive. Every voice is heard, every idea valued, and every team member plays an integral role in our journey.
- To discover our esteemed clients, read about our founders and product, and explore Pactum’s presence in the media: check us out at https://pactum.com/
So, what do you say? Ready for the adventure?
We know that imposter syndrome and the confidence gap can hinder spectacular candidates in the job search process. Please consider applying, even if your background and experience don’t meet every bullet point in this job post — we’d love to hear from you.
Please note that all job postings in the United States are fully remote with the option to work anywhere in the continental U.S. unless specified otherwise. For EU positions, please speak with the recruiting team about on-site/remote flexible working options, and opportunity for relocation to Estonia (please find more information here: https://www.workinestonia.com/coming-to-estonia/).