Udacity, Inc. is a for-profit educational organization founded by Sebastian Thrun, David Stavens, and Mike Sokolsky offering massive open online courses.
Udacity's mission is to train the world’s workforce in the careers of the future. We partner with leading companies to learn how technology is transforming industries, then teach the critical tech skills that individuals need for new and better jobs, and companies are looking for in their workforce. With Nanodegree programs ranging from AI and Azure to Data Science, Robotic Process Automation, and Cybersecurity, our online training platform helps even the busiest learners prepare themselves for the most in-demand tech roles.
Udacity's unique learning model of real-world projects and experts and mentors available 24/7 enables an unprecedented degree of engagement with our students, and we are with them through every step of their learning journey—from the first moment a marketing team member might answer a question, to the penultimate moment when a career team member receives word that a graduate has gotten a new job. Always putting Students First guides us as we continue our mission to bring the highest quality learning possible, to as many learners as we can possibly reach.
Learn more about Udacity's Values
Students First - Better Together - Entrepreneurial - Data Driven - Candid and Direct - Talent Obsessed
Udacity is looking for a Marketing Operations Associate to join our team to help streamline and scale the development and deployment of the webpages, features, and tools that fuel growth across each of Udacity’s business units. The Marketing Operations Associate will support the Senior Manager, Growth Marketing & Operations with creating and implementing the critical processes that empower our team to work smarter and more efficiently.
- Partner with our Marketing, Engineering, and Data colleagues to build requirements for new features, pages, and website experiments and track end-to-end product rollout and implementation
- Own product release readiness, ensuring internal teams have the appropriate information about the impact of new features on their work
- QA new features and content before release to ensure acceptance test criteria are met.
- Leverage our Content Management System to create and maintain content, webpages, and creative assets across our website, including launching new pages for new products.
- Create playbooks, specification documents, process trackers, and other materials that enable transparency, knowledge transfer, and the scalability and sustainability of our marketing operations.
What we value:
- 3+ years of experience in product operations, product management, marketing operations, or a related role
- Exceptional project management skills and ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and independently with a strong sense of ownership
- Experience working with cross functional global teams across all levels of the organization
- Comfortability looking at, talking about, and working with basic marketing and web analytics.
- Attention to detail. This person catches almost every issue or error the first time around, but still triple checks before launching the campaign. This individual will be working on our website, so quality and accuracy are paramount.
- Experience working with a Content Management System (ideally Contentful), or a demonstrated ability to learn new tools quickly.
- Someone who doesn’t just execute what’s in front of them, but thinks critically about how to create efficiencies and scale critical processes.
- Curiosity and self-motivation, someone who asks a lot of questions but seeks to find their own answers as much as possible.
- Basic familiarity with HTML, CSS, and Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets.
- Python or SQL and Tableau skills to drive data analysis
- Confidence copyediting or copywriting for website content, if needed.
Udacity is committed to creating economic empowerment and a more diverse and equitable world. We have partnered with AT&T, Google, Lyft, Microsoft, Accenture and more to provide over 22,000 scholarships this year to those from communities under-represented in tech.
To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, disability, medical condition (including genetic information), age, veteran status or military status, denial of pregnancy disability leave or reasonable accommodation.